Man Talk

A couple days ago I was talking on the phone with a friend, T. I told him I was devastated because my latest crush (see full definition of the term here) let me down.

Our conversation went on like this:

-He said he will show up in case it wasn't raining. And it wasn't! But he didn't.
-Well,it doesn't sound so devastating to me. Why don't you try asking him why he didn't come? You might find out that something totally different happened. (than the fact that he's just not that into you, I would add.)
-Like?
-Hmm,he could tell you something like: "Last night I went out with my ex and we decided to get back together." or "Last night I went to see my ex who was extremely sick and we ended in bed together."
-Or even better: "Last night I went to see my best (guy) friend who was extremely sick and we ended in bed together." !

(Imagine endless hysteric laughs now.)



F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.