I can't find your silver lining, I don't mean to judge*


Unless you live under a rock -or are genuinely uninterested in fashion- you must be aware that it's Fashion Week time! I haven't had the time to check out aaall the collections, yet there were two quite exquisite spring 2014 ready-to-wear collections that caught my eye instantly: Pierre Balmain and allsaints. The only problem? They look more like fall rather than spring collections, which is quite irritating if you ask me. On the other side, they're pretty inspiring for the current fall months as well as the forthcoming winter. 

allsaints 

- Sexy miniskirts and masculine outerwear; expect a lot of black and 50 shades of grey.





Pierre Balmain
-Very sexy and masculine, as well. It's Balmain, you couldn't expect something less.


(photos via WWD)

F.

PS: We're on facebook, too!
PS: And twitter!

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.