you tell me lies I want to believe*

Listen to this, while reading this post.

Always take photos in black and white. They look more sophisticated.
(Even when what they're portraining is not. Take these for example).

Beautiful hotel. #frankfurt #@night

Ziel at night? Not such a brilliant idea.


Now look a little more carefully...

What do you see?


Hey, that's me!

Waving at you!

Romantic, huh?

The young couple that was dining in the bistro next to the window wasn't of the same opinion, I am afraid. They kept staring at me like I was I weirdo.

Credits to AK for the photos! ^_^

F.

PS: We're on facebook, too!
PS: And twitter!

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.