Trench My Breath Away



On Saturday I fell in love. With a trench coat.

I realized I was incomplete before I found it.

I was like... where have you been all my life?

So it had to be mine.

It was actually the main focus of my shopping trip.

Apart from eating sushi afterwards.*


Maybe you’ve already seen it in this post, but this precious love affair required more attention.







F.

PS: Facebook anyone? Tweet me maybe?


Follow on Bloglovin


*I might seem like the lazy person that as a kid her parents used food to motivate her do things, but on the contrary it was my mom's reward for being such a good mom and putting up with me throughout our shopping session - it might sound odd, but shopping mades me cranky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.