A Fresh Start

September sometimes feels like January 1st: A time for changes and fresh starts.



A change has already taken place in my life: I finished my BA, packed all my belongings (you'd be amazed with how much stuff a single person can accumulate in three years, kissed all my beloved ones in Germany goodbye and flew to Manchester.

A new city.

A new university.

A new start.

But it is time for one more change:

I bought my own domain and switched from Blogger to Wordpress.

Here you can see my new website, where all the all posts are still available:


There is still work to be done, but I hope that you'll like the new site!

Hugs and kisses,

F.

FacebookInstagram and tumblr, now you know where to find me!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.