you know I dream in color


There are a few songs that are all time favorite to me. Some of them old. Some of them brand new. Some of them are regarded as classics. Some of them are just very beautiful covers of already existing songs. They're in some way the soundtrack of my life. There is a song that I have connected with a particular person, a song I love to dance and sing to, a song that makes my mood when I feel down, a song that makes me dream... I love them all so much; that's why I decided to share them here, with you. 














You didn’t expect the last one, right? :P :P
Hope you like them as much as I do!

F.

PS: The title of this post is a lyric from Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger". I fell in love with it when listening to its cover by Glee. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.