As Read In... [The New York Times]

"Like many people, I tend to write a story in my head about the future of any relationship before it has even begun, which means I’m constantly looking for signs that it’s either meant to be or not. If you’re unsure about a relationship, or unsure about the trajectory of your life in general, you’re more likely to grasp unusual coincidences or circumstances and give them greater weight than they otherwise deserve."


-as read in The New York Times, Looking for Signs That It’s Meant to Be by Liz Falletta

That magical moment when you find out that there are other people out there (aka planet Earth/ universe) who think like you. Writing stories in my head...


(If you are interested to read the rest of the story click here.)

F.



Follow Flâneur

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.