Don't know when I'll be back again, oh baby, I hate to go

This is how my apartment looks when I'm packing. Still beautiful yet so messy!

Packing is going to be a piece of (cheese)cake. I'm a pro- I've been helping my dad with luggage since I was 6.

Filling my suitcase with all the pink garments I have in my closet (enough to make Barbie cry ).

A truly comfortable yet incredibly stylish airport outfit.

You can leave your hat on. Always traveling with a hat on.

The window seat!! I'll get to see the night light of Athens from above. Such a beautiful view!
And we landed! Waiting patiently for my luggage.



Dad will pick me up from the airport. It usually takes us one hour to get back home, during which I always talk non-stop.
ATHENS! I'm back!

Finally getting to sleep at my OLD bed. Best place in the world. I've missed you!

"Comin' home used to feel(my way is still) so good
I'm a stranger now in my neighborhood
I've seen the world at a faster pace
And I'm comin' now from a diff'rent place

Though I may look the same way to you
Underneath there is somebody new

I am not the boy girl next door
I don't belong like I did before
Nothin' ever seems like it used to be
You can have your dreams, but you can't have me

I can't go back there anymore
'Cause I am not the boy girl next door"

My coming back anthem. 
(Not The Boy Next Door- Hugh Jackman)

F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.