So darling, save the last dance for me*






I spent the last three days listening to Michael Buble's cover of "Save the Last Dance For Me" so I put on my dancing outfit -have you ever tried swirling in a skater dress? It's addictive! Tomorrow is my second official ballroom-latin dance class. Words can not describe how excited I am to be taking dance classes once again. I would also like to add that I can't wait to get back to Athens, where my dad will pick me up at the airport and we will listen to Leonard Cohen's "Dance Me to the End of Love" again again until we get home. It's something like a father- daughter welcome back tradition, I guess.

But don't let the photos above fool you! I might look serious and sophisticated, but there are still a few geek-y genes in me, so guess the dance move pictured below:


Lots of love.

F.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.