January 2013 Moodboard

The first moodboard of 2013!

OR:Time to start studying for my exams!
WHY? Why try harder when you can look stunning in jeans and a black jacket?

A sexy act of courage.*

Winterball is in a week! Do you have a date? Did you practice your dance steps?

Fashion inspiration for the warmer days ahead of us. Hopefully not too far away...

I want THIS pair of high heels in beige, but it seems nowhere to be found. Am I asking for too much?


F.
*Now I understand why cute guys don't do that to me too often (last time I can recall was when I was still in high school). I'm washing my hands every five minutes so they're still trying to figure out a way to pass their phone number to me , without me washing it off by mistake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.