As Read In...(The Loudmouth Lifestyle)


"I thirst for love. I live for it, so much so that it hurts. It's what I am, it's what I aim to give, it's what I hope to receive. I don't need a man to be happy; I am already happy, and I want someone to share that happiness with. [...]

I made a promise to myself last night. I promised I would toss the map. Throw away the list, forget about the plans. Grab the keys, push to start and go. Love doesn't come in a specific package. We're not in control of it. We can't walk into a store, peer into a glass case and pluck out the golden, glittering love we desire. And maybe, when I really think about it -- if I could, I wouldn't want to. Life is more exciting when you don't know what's going to happen around the next corner. Do you like surprises? I do. Love is the best surprise of all."


-Stephanie, writer of the blog The Loudmouth Lifestyle

(to read the rest of her wonderful post about love  click here ;)












F.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.