Now you're just somebody that I used to know

You can go on and listen to a million songs without ever finding one that perfectly describes the relationship you shared with somebody.
 
 That's the reason why I felt awestruck as well as relieved (?) when I came across this song a couple days ago.
 


[...]
So when we found that we could not make sense
Well you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know
[...]

F.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.