A Taste Of Vacation

The view from the boat. -Ermoupolis, Kikladhes

I just came back from one of my favorite summer destinations, the island of Syros, in Kikladhes. It was my third time there (yes, indeed!) and I had so much fun -relaxing on the beach, doing sports, drinking coctails and eating ridiculously delicious food! The best part of the vacation was spending time with some of my closest friends.

Kini beach, Syros

Kini beach again! Salt on my skin and sand in my hair... :)
The Pirate Martini at baba coctail bar.

Yum, yum, yum!

The Burger Project performing live! So excited! I discovered them a couple weeks ago and I'm totally in love with their music.

Going home after a fun night out. 

F.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.