Cause I'm a Primadonna Girl


In my last post I wrote about dreaming of being really old, owing a bookstore, a black cat (with green eyes preferably), wearing bold lipstick and chandelier earrings, and giving love advice to passengers. When my plans last night got cancelled, I remembered that apart from a scarlet lipstick, a pair of chandelier earrings adorned with red gems has mysteriously come into my possession, as well. Seriously, who opens her jewelry drawer and cannot recall where her stuff comes from? Anyway, it was one of the few times my camera was fully charged, so I decided to prance around and make some photos. I hope you enjoy the results.



Always, in black and white. Definitely born in the wrong century.

Ah, listen to this and this, please. They are too good to pass by.

F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.