Fall Fashion Inspiration

Better late than never- my fall inspiration. Or what I’d be inspired to wear, if the weather in Greece was actually autumn-like. As you can see, there are mostly pants, something I find extremely surprising, since I’m always drawn to dresses and skirts. It has to do with the ugly truth that when I move in Germany, which is going to happen in a few days, and use a bike to get around, I won’t be able to wear skirts 24/7.







(photos via the sartorialist, stockholm streetstyle and tumblr)

Right now I’m hooked on the new episodes of Glee, so I guess it is a lucky coincidence that I’m not posting photos of leotards.

F.

Follow Flâneur

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.